Product Reviews and Other Writing
- JOICO ZERO HEAT Haircare Product ReviewThanks to ChickAdvisor and JOICO, I got to try Zero Heat Air Drying Styling Cream. This is perfect because I’ve been home a lot these days and not putting any time or effort into styling my hair. Lets see what…Continue reading
- An Open Letter to Brené BrownDear Brené, About 6 months ago, I was asked at an event I was attending: “Who has helped you most in becoming who you are today?” I thought for a minute, typical answers are probably “my mother” or “this very…Continue reading
- Becel Plant Based Bricks Product ReviewThanks to FamilyRated & Becel I got to try the Becel Plant Based Brick, Unsalted! I usually buy butter (both salted and unsalted) but haven’t tried this yet, which is kind of surprising because I do cook a lot of…Continue reading
- DIY Puff Daddy a Knit OttomanI wanted a Knit Ottoman. Do I need to explain why? They are cute and functional! I saw one I liked at a retailer… but it was pretty expensive. I can’t even remember exactly how much but definitely over $100. Enough for me to be hesitant, off to google! There has to be a free knit pattern out there. Spoiler, THERE IS and I found it!
- 5 Easy Beginner Knitting ProjectsAs a beginner knitter myself I thought I would compile a short list of the beginner knits I have tried. I wanted to make a list that was simple and that anyone trying to learn how to knit can do!
- Easy Knit Dishcloth PatternI love my knit dishcloths. They are scrubby, but also a perfect quick little project that you can start and finish in an hour or two. They are perfect for beginners or anyone who’s a novice, casual knitter – like…Continue reading