Last week I was nominated by fellow blogger Lindsey at Nightowl Knit & Crochet and am so flattered! I love watching Lindsey’s knit and crochet creations come together and aspiring to one day knit as well myself. Check out her blog, you’ll be inspired too!
In accordance with the rules, let’s begin.
Here’s how it works:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have fewer than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in your post.
Here’s who I’m nominating:
Here are the questions given to me to answer:
- What is your dream vacation? Somewhere with a beach, lots of sun, and not a lot to do.
- What is your favourite method of creating (knitting, crocheting, weaving, something else)? Of the above listed I only knit. I love to knit, but I’m a rookie. I really love all creating, for me it’s more about the process of getting to the finished product than what I do to get there.
- What creative achievement are you most proud of? I love my wood working projects specifically my dining room table, and I’m really excited about an upholstered headboard I’m working on right now.
- If you had a superpower, which one would it be? Right now, I’d pick being invisible. My high school reunion is coming up and I couldn’t be bothered to actually go and socialize but I’d love to be a fly on the wall, for 15 minutes.
- What does a perfect day look like to you? It’s a day off work, I can sleep in until 8 or 9 and work on some DIYs, get some fresh air, and make something delicious for dinner.
- If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be? Wow, this is a hard question. I really don’t know.
- How did you get into the blogging world? It’s kind of sad, but I was really lonely. This was my way of connecting with people even when I wasn’t physically around people; and now I LOVE IT!
- If money wasn’t an issue, where in the world would you live? I think I’d have a few places. I’d have a cabin at the lake, and probably a small apartment near New York City and of course I’d have to keep my home sweet home!
- What is your favourite show and why? I have to say Scandal. I want to be Olivia Pope when I grow up.
- If you could recommend just one place in your country to a tourist, what would it be? I think it would be the Canadian Rocky Mountains, especially if you don’t have mountains around you. They are so beautiful and majestic and just generally awe inspiring.
- Do you have pets? If so, please post a photo! If not, what pet would you like to have if time, money, allergies didn’t come into play? I would have a cat, for sure. I like other animals but cats can still be affectionate (unlike fish) but don’t require the time and attention that a dog does. Also, they’re so cute!
Eleven questions for my nominees to answer:
I’m loving this opportunity to get to know some new blogs (new to me and new to blogging)!
- What is your favourite thing topic to blog about?
- What is your favourite method of creating? (knit, crochet, paper crafts, painting)
- What creative achievement are you most proud of?
- What is your next creative project you’re going to tackle?
- What does the perfect day look like?
- Where did you go on your last vacation?
- If you had to plan a vacation for a tourist in your country where would you plan for them to go?
- What is your favourite show and why?
- If money wasn’t an issue, and you could live anywhere where would you live?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Do you have pets? If not, what pet would you like to have if time, money, allergies didn’t come into play?
Looking forward to seeing everyone’s responses.
Thanks again to Lindsey at Nightowl Knit & Crochet for the nomination, be sure to check her out.