I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award. This feels so surreal, mainly because I just started my blog this summer and I feel like I have hardly started. I was nominated by a lovely blog owned and operated by Maya Bria, who shares a passion for writing, DIY, travel, and fashion. I wish Maya wrote more posts because I love reading them! You should definitely check her out if you haven’t already.
Here are the rules for One Lovely Blog Award:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Include seven facts about yourself
- Nominate around 15 other bloggers and let them know about the award (their About page is a good place!)
- Follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already!)
7 Facts About Me:
- I love to write – its why I started my blog, I miss it
- I am naturally frugal
- I LOVE DIY – especially because it works well with my frugality
- I love to cook – what can I say I’m a foodie
- I love to craft (homemade cards, decor, wreaths)
- I have a healthy lifestyle – I want to live a long full life!
- I travel for work – I get to see some cool places, for FREE!!
Bloggers Whom I Nominate:
- Maya Bria Blog
- The Twisted Yarn
- Big City Tiny Kitchen
- the better you dress
- Heavy DIY
- Found This Painted That
- the novelty knitter
- Knit the hell out
- Stretching it to travel
If I nominated you, and you do not accept or participate in these kinds of awards, I give my sincerest apologies. I just think you have an awesome blog, and I’d like to spread the word.
Thanks all for inspiring me and sharing your inspirations with the world.